For 173 days, Luxembourg’s participation in EXPO 2020 DUBAI is a unique showcase to show the world how the country has continuously succeeded in re-inventing itself and how this has benefited all of its partners.
The Luxembourg Pavilion will promote Luxembourg’s tourism, gastronomy, culture, as well as its economy.
The economic program is organized by the Chamber of Commerce of Luxembourg (www.cc.lu), one of the members of the Public Privat Partnership in charge of the Luxembourg presence.
The commercial exploitation of the Luxembourg presence will promote foreign trade relations, facilitate Luxembourg companies’ access to international markets and attract foreign investment.
- 12-16 October 2020: Space mission
- 01-07 November 2020: “MADE IN LUXEMBOURG” week
- 23-26 November 2020: Infrastructure and construction mission
- 16-21 January 2021: Ecotechnologies mission
- 23 January 2021: LUXEMBOURG DAY
- 20-28 February 2021: Healthtech Mission
- 23-26 November 2021: Food and Horesca mission
Full details are available at http://cc2020.lu/.