The Luxembourg pavilion will provide a unique opportunity to show the world all the economic, cultural and natural diversity of Luxembourg. A country that over time has become one of the most advanced in technical matters; an open, dynamic country and a reliable partner in the world.
Apart from the scenography, to be visited during the 173 days of the Expo, the pavilion will also host a large number of activities and varied events.
In this section, you will discover the first known meetings related to Luxembourg’s presence at EXPO 2020 DUBAI.
This page will be updated as more dates are confirmed.
- 12-16 October 2020: Space Mission
- 20 October 2020: Official Opening
- 01-07 November 2020: Week “Made in Luxembourg”
- 23-26 November 2020: Infrastructure and Construction Mission
- 03-05 December 2020: Luxembourg Tourism Days
- 16-20 January 2021: Ecotechnologies mission
- 17-24 January 2021: Cultural Week
- 20-22 January 2021: B2B Matchmaking Fair
- 23 January 2021: Luxembourg Day
- 01-05 February 2021: Healthtech Mission
- 20-28 February 2021: Food and Horesca mission
- 8 March 2021: “Women’s Pioneers”, exhibition in the framework of the International Women’s Day
- 02-04 April 2021: Ministry of Sport Programming
- 10 April 2021: Closing Ceremony
More information: Economic programme