Now that construction work on the Luxembourg pavilion at EXPO 2020 DUBAI is going well, the GIE in charge of the Luxembourg presence is working, together with several partners, on the program during the 6 months of the exhibition.
The economic program was the first to be presented on 11 November 2019 at a press conference.
Organized by the Chamber of Commerce of Luxembourg, one of the members of the GIE, its aim is to promote foreign trade relations, facilitate Luxembourg companies’ access to international markets and attract foreign investment.
Key dates of the economic programming:
– 12-16 October 2020: Space mission
– 01-07 November 2020: “MADE IN LUXEMBOURG” week
– 23-26 November 2020: Infrastructure and construction mission
– 16-21 January 2021: Ecotechnologies mission
– 23 January 2021: LUXEMBOURG DAY
– 20-28 February 2021: Healthtech Mission
– 23-26 November 2021: Food and Horesca mission
Full details are available at http://cc2020.lu/.